ImmunoCAP ISAC Xplain extracts from a database the allergen information most relevant to the patient in focus. It is add-on software that delivers evidence-based guidance on the results report to:
- Ease the interpretation burden
- Increase your knowledge of molecular allergology
- Save time
ImmunoCAP ISAC Xplain answers the following questions:
- Is the molecule species specific or cross-reactive, i.e. need I consider one or many widely different allergen sources and, if the latter, which?
- Is the molecule stable and therefore also prone to elicit reactions to heated food?
- What type of reaction is the molecule commonly associated with: no (asymptomatic), local or systemic?
The ISAC Xplain knowledge base is based on recent literature and has been approved by allergy specialists in more than 10 countries.