Phadia 5000 comes with four process lines. Three different configurations can be set up for allergy and autoimmunity testing. A unique test portfolio ensures the delivery of clinically relevant test results supporting clinicians in patient management.
- An allergen panel detecting sensitization to 650 allergens and 90 allergen components
- A broad autoimmunity menu covering clinically relevant autoimmunity markers for the evaluation of the most common autoimmune diseases, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, coeliac disease and connective tissue diseases
- All tests can be measured from one sample
- User-configurable reflex testing functionality
- Capacity per process line: 240 results/hour
- Capacity per process line: 150 results/hour
- Continuous random access
- All reagents available on-board
- 28-day storage of caIibration curves
- On-board dilution (EliA)
- Connectable to Laboratory Automation Systems
- Clustered set-up for increased capacity
- Excellent reproducibility (accuracy/precision) over time and between countries, systems, laboratories and users.
- Remote diagnostics available through Phadia Lab Community.
Automation for walk-away productivity
Estimated hands-on time 10-15 minutes, regardless of set-up.
Length of work shift is adaptable to your needs.
Benefit from systems with proven reliability and accuracy