This product is available outside the US.
Through a system of monthly reports, participating labs can evaluate their testing procedures to help maintain reliable, accurate test results.
Members of Quality Club are part of the world’s largest testing community; a community committed to monitoring and maintaining high quality testing performance. With a membership of over 800 laboratories in more than 50 countries, Quality Club helps set the international standard for diagnostic testing.
Excellence in the laboratory
As a member of Quality Club, you can:
- Assess laboratory performance against the highest quality standards.
- Note system errors and calibration problems.
- Maintain high accuracy and reliability in test results.
Quality Club helps laboratories achieve superior testing performance and gain the confidence of healthcare professionals worldwide.
Quality assessment made easy
As a member of Quality Club, you will receive a program kit containing reagents and materials for 4 months’ use. Each month, simply assay serum from 1 or 2 vials and register the results on ImmunoDiagnostics website. You will then receive:
- Detailed, confidential monthly reports that will help to monitor laboratory performance.
- 12-month summary reports to assess long-term performance
- Priority access to local and international support teams that provide direct, hands-on assistance.
Membership of merit
Becoming a member of Quality Club is easy and open to all ImmunoDiagnostics customers. Simply contact your local sales representative or e-mail the central Quality Club Administrator.
Quality Club programs currently available include ImmunoCAP Specific IgE, ImmunoCAP Total IgE, ImmunoCAP ECP, and EliA Autoimmunity.