- All modules integrated in one instrument
- For allergy and autoimmunity testing
- Run as stand-alone unit in a local clinic or in a cluster of up to five instruments at a larger laboratory
- Connectable to Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Automatic dilution of samples
Comprehensive test menu
The ImmunoCAP allergy and asthma portfolio covers a wide range of tests including: grass, weed and tree pollens, microorganisms, mites, cats, dogs and other furred animals, insects, venoms, food allergens and cellular markers for asthma and inflammation (ECP and Tryptase).
In addition, Phadia 100 allows measurement of autoantibodies of more than 20 autoimmune related diseases through the EliA product line. Highly specific tests are provided to aid in the diagnosis of diseases such as Connective Tissue Diseases (CTD), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Vasculitis and Celiac Disease.
Throughput and productivity
Within 2.5 hours, Phadia 100 delivers up to 48 results. Phadia 100 is ideal for small laboratories, performing about 50 - 400 results per week.
Phadia systems are all highly automated, requiring minimal hands-on time. Choosing the system with the capacity matching your needs for throughput ensures optimal productivity.
Phadia Information Data Manager (IDM) Software
- Allows 28 days storage of standard curves
- Allows ImmunoCAP and EliA tests in one run
- Allows export of results in several formats for connectivity with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Offers flexible report options
- Offers multilingual support
Phadia LabCommunity provides customers with enhanced support and troubleshooting assistance that can reduce system downtime. Features include:
- Remote collection of data needed for service and support activities
- Proactive system health status check
- Automatic reporting of Quality Club results to Phadia