- For allergy testing
- Fully automated, continuous random access
- Positive identification and full traceability of all samples and reagents
- All reagents and up to 10 000 tests on-board
- Connectable to Laboratory Information System (LIS)
Comprehensive test menu
The ImmunoCAP allergy and asthma portfolio covers a wide range of tests including: grass, weed and tree pollens, microorganisms, mites, cats, dogs and other furred animals, insects, venoms, food allergens and cellular markers for asthma and inflammation (ECP and Tryptase).
Throughput and productivity
Phadia 1000 delivers the first result in 100 minutes and then one result every 15 seconds. The potential throughput in five days is 6000 tests.
Phadia 1000 can be connected to a Laboratory Automation System for fast and reliable transportation of samples. All instruments of the Phadia Laboratory Systems family can be clustered, allowing laboratories to share resources, thereby ensuring that samples are processed as efficiently as possible.
Phadia systems are all highly automated, requiring minimal hands-on time. Choosing the system with the capacity matching your needs for throughput ensures optimal productivity.
Phadia Information Data Manager (IDM) Software
- Allows 28 days storage of standard curves
- Allows ImmunoCAP and EliA tests in one run
- Allows export of results in several formats for connectivity with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Offers flexible report options
- Offers multilingual support
Phadia LabCommunity provides customers with enhanced support and troubleshooting assistance that can reduce system downtime. Features include:
- Remote collection of data needed for service and support activities
- Proactive system health status check
- Automatic reporting of Quality Club results to Phadia