I want to perform Molecular testing: how do I know which method to choose, ImmunoCAP ISAC or ImmunoCAP components?
Answer: It depends on the patient’s symptoms, anamnesis and case history.
Choose ImmunoCAP components:
- when you need a quantitative results with high accuracy, e.g. when following a patient over time to investigate an increased or decreased IgE ab level.
- when you have one or a few specific clinical questions, e.g. is it egg allergy?
Choose ImmunoCAP ISAC:
- when you have a complex, multi-sensitized patient
- when you have many clinical questions or when you have difficulties to formulate the questions due to an unclear patient history
- when you have a limited blood sample volume.
This question is categorized under: