The ImmunoDiagnostics (ID) Journal is a channel for scientific and clinical information related to our customers. The journal will be released on a regular basis and the topics will alternate between autoimmunity and allergy.
The ID Journal replaces both the EliA Journal for autoimmunity and allergy dedicated issues will include former CAPture .
- CAPture: A selection of recent allergy papers
- Clinical Utility of Peanut Components
- CAPture: Grass pollen allergic children, ImmunoCAP ISAC and wasp and bee allergen components.
- Allergy to stinging insects
- 8th International Congress on Autoimmunity
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Noninvasive diagnostic tools for IBD
- IBD Calprotectin